A computer mouse is an input device that is most often used with a personal computer. Moving a mouse along a flat surface can move the on-screen cursor to different items on the screen. Items can be moved or selected by pressing the mouse buttons (called clicking). It is called a computer mouse because of the wire that connects the mouse to the computer. The people who designed the first computer mice thought that it looked like the tail on a mouse. Today, many computer mice use wireless technology and have no wire.
WiFi Mouse transform your phone/tablet into a wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad using WiFi Mouse. WiFi Mouse supports speech-to-text as well as multi-finger trackpad gestures. WiFi Mouse enables you to control your PC, MAC or HTPC effortlessly through a local network connection.
- Mouse curser movement
- left and right click support
- Middle mouse button scroll
- Remote keyboard input
- Speech-to-text input for all languages
- Mouse & keyboard full screen
- Auto-connect on application startup
- Support RDP(remote desktop protocol)
- Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/ Windows 7 / Mac OSX
- Support Android and IOS
- Media Controller
- Browser Controller
- Shutdown, Restart, etc
- Remote Access
- WiFi Mouse (Windows)
- WiFi Mouse (Mac)
- WiFi Mouse (Ubuntu) 32Bit | 64Bit
- WiFi Mouse (Fedora) 32Bit | 64Bit
- WiFi Mouse (Android)
- WiFi Mouse Pro (Android)
- WiFi Mouse HD Trial (Android)
- WiFi Mouse HD (Android)
- WiFi Mouse (iPhone)
- WiFi Mouse Pro (iPhone)
- WiFi Mouse HD Free (iPad)
- WiFi Mouse HD Pro (iPad)
How to use Smartphone as Mouse for PC/Mac?
#1: Install WiFi Mouse Software in your PC/Mac
#2: Install WiFi Mouse App in your Smartphone.
#3: Make sure that your PC and Phone connected to same WiFi Network.
#4: Run WiFi Mouse App in PC and in Phone too.
#5: In Phone, app will automatically detect your PC’s ID Address. Or, if not then enter it.
#6: Just click on Link Icon.