If you’re on Facebook, chances are you have at least one friend that incessantly sends you invitations to play “Candy Crush Saga,” the smartphone puzzle game that has become the most popular game on the social networking site. The invites may come from ex-girlfriends (or ex-boyfriends), distant family members or childhood friends you haven’t spoken to in a decade — Candy Crush’s addictive allure knows no bounds.Candy Crush makes money for its developer, King.com, by forcing users to pay for new levels, though users can get around this by inviting their Facebook friends to the game. Given the reward for sending invites, it’s unlikely you’ll ever get the Candy Crush addict in your social network to stop, but it turns out that there is a way to turn off Candy Crush announcements.It’s hard to avoid the masses of people playing Candy Crush Saga, the addictive hit game by King.com. But you can avoid them and the annoying notifications they send you on Facebook.
Like Candy Crush Saga, there are many Apps on Facebook those you don’t want to play and makes you angry by Invites. But not anymore. Here are few Simple Steps to Block Facebook App Requests. So lets check them.
Method 1 (Recommended and Easy)
- Log in to Facebook and pull down the notifications tab on the top right of your home screen.
- Hover over the X next to one of your App or Game notifications, which will prompt you to “Turn off”.
- Click the X, and it will give you the option to Turn Off or Keep On, Click Turn Off.
- Done. Its so Simple
- Log in to Facebook. Go to Settings then Click Blocking Tab.
- On the Right Side. Scroll Down and look for Block apps.
- Type App Name. Select App.
- Done. Hurree…
Method 3 (Not Recommended)
- Log in to Facebook. Go to App Center then Click Activity.
- On the Left Side, Click Invites.
- Click X from the left side for your App which irritates you.
- You can also Block the App from their too if you want.
So, these are three methods to Block any App or Games. Hope my this tutorial guide you well but if you have still problem then just leave comment below.